You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The Defense Health Agency awarded Wisconsin Physician Service (WPS) the next generation contract for TRICARE for Life and other TRICARE beneficiaries with Medicare. The new contract, TRICARE Medicare-Eligible Program, or TMEP, began May 1, 2022.
Since WPS will continue to administer the contract for TRICARE beneficiaries with Medicare, beneficiaries do not need to take any action. Accounts for registered TRICARE4u.com users remain unchanged. If you have questions, please call 866-773-0404.
Are you environmentally conscious and want to save paper? Our paperless option is an efficient, easy way of doing business with us. Please review the benefits of going paperless.
- Check claim status and submit claims online
- Verify patient eligibility
- Download claim reports
- Send and receive secure messages
Click "View More" above to look at other videos.
- Forms Access all forms including authorization requests, provider certification forms and EDI.
- Claim Filing Addresses Need to know where to file your claim? See all TRICARE related claims addresses.
- General Contact Numbers Phone numbers and web addresses for several TRICARE related organizations.
- Reimbursement Need to know how TRICARE For Life pays for the services you provide?
- Skilled Nursing Facility Learn more about TRICARE For Life requirements, coverage and authorization requirements.