You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Effective 11/01/2018 TRICARE For Life will no longer require prior authorization for office based outpatient mental health services, for any number of visits. Prior authorization is still required for Psychoanalysis, Inpatient Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder services.
Click play to view informational video from the Defense Health Agency regarding the TRICARE For Life program.
- Forms Access all forms including authorization requests, provider certification forms and EDI.
- Claim Filing Addresses Need to know where to file your claim? See all TRICARE related claims addresses.
- General Contact Numbers Phone numbers and web addresses for several TRICARE related organizations.
- Reimbursement Need to know how TRICARE For Life pays for the services you provide?
- Skilled Nursing Facility Learn more about TRICARE For Life requirements, coverage and authorization requirements.
- The electronic data interchange forms allow WPS to exchange information with third party providers.
TRICARE For Life (TFL) is Medicare-wraparound coverage for TRICARE beneficiaries who have Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, regardless of age or place of residence.
- We encourage you to go paperless today. Our paperless option is an efficient, easy way of doing business with us.