You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Join us for a TRICARE webinar August 20th.
The webinar will discuss TRICARE For Life eligibility, how TFL and Medicare work together, TFL costs, and much more. Anne Breslin, the TRICARE For Life program manager at the Defense Health Agency, will present and lead a Q&A after the presentation. Register today: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5636983219096240907
Security Alert: WPS Health Solutions and WPS Health Insurance are aware of a phishing scam which appears to come from firstname.lastname@example.org. A sample of the email is shown here. Do not reply to this message. Simply delete it.
Be alert to any email requesting Social Security or Tax ID information –you should never provide this data unless you are completely confident in the source. Again, if you have this email in your email box, please delete it. Thank you for your attention.
Click play to view informational video from the Defense Health Agency regarding the TRICARE For Life program.
- Forms Access all forms including authorization requests, provider certification forms and EDI.
- Claim Filing Addresses Need to know where to file your claim? See all TRICARE related claims addresses.
- General Contact Numbers Phone numbers and web addresses for several TRICARE related organizations.
- Reimbursement Need to know how TRICARE For Life pays for the services you provide?
- Skilled Nursing Facility Learn more about TRICARE For Life requirements, coverage and authorization requirements.
- The electronic data interchange forms allow WPS to exchange information with third party providers.
TRICARE For Life (TFL) is Medicare-wraparound coverage for TRICARE beneficiaries who have Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, regardless of age or place of residence.
- We encourage you to go paperless today. Our paperless option is an efficient, easy way of doing business with us.