You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Needs to be submitted with a copy of the WPS Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to: WPS/TRICARE For Life P.O. Box 7928 Madison, WI 53707-7928.
Refund Information Request Instructions
Tax Identification Number (TIN) - Provider’s nine digit Tax ID. Please complete separate refunds forms for different Tax ID’s.
Patient Name - Patient’s name as it appears on the TRICARE Explanation of Benefits.
Sponsor Number - Policyholder’s social security number.
Claim Number - Claim number as it appears on the TRICARE Explanation of Benefits.
Begin Date of Service - Earliest date of service on each claim.
Reason for Refund - Please select a reason from the drop down that best describes the overpayment.
- Medicare Adjustment/Reversal – Attach the corrected Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from Medicare if available.
- Wrong Payee – Please explain in comments.
- Other Health Insurance Paid – Attach all EOB’s from the other health insurance and enter name of insurance in comments field.
- Corrected Billing/Billed in Error –Attach corrected claim along with any EOB’s from the other health insurance.
- Duplicate TRICARE Payment - Enter duplicate claim number in comments.
- Patient Not Eligible – Attach any related documentation.
Overpaid Amount - The amount you determined is overpaid.
Comments - Any additional information.
Mail completed form(s) along with refund to:
TRICARE for Life
P.O. Box 7928
Madison, WI 53707-7928
Do not complete Refund Information Request form when refunding due to a recoupment request from TRICARE. Original letter of Recoupment should instead be attached to any refund.